Seoul Art Space_Yeonhui, the first writing room only for the writers, consists of 4 buildings on the site of old current events compilation committee.
They are named each 'Ggeulim', 'Holim', 'Ulim', and 'Deulim' and composed of 20 writing rooms and community spaces such as open stage, literature media lab. 17 writing rooms are provided for pure literature creation and the other 3 rooms are utilized as global residency for foreign literature exchanges.
In addition to, providing Yeonhui Thursday reciting theater, Yeonhui literature school, and various global exchange programs, it is more focused on as the center for internationalization of Korean literature.
- · Focused support for literature creation activities as the base of all literature
- · Exchange support by operating global residency and constructing global literature network
- · Exchanging with close genres and developing new literature contents
- · Hunting main agent of cultural activities friendly to local area and evacuating program
- · Yeonhui Thursday reciting theater
- - The literature reciting concert on the open stage 'Yeolim' in the evening on Thursdays in the last week of the month, from Spring to Autumn
- · Yeonhui literature school
- - The literature class for the citizens for 13 weeks in Spring term and in Autumn term
- · the Future Literature IN
- - Providing the opportunities to be a future writer by connecting the local students and the resident artists
- · Autumn literature festival
- - The literature festival that the resident artists and many citizens enjoy together
- · 'LINK(Literature International Network)', the international literature exchange network program
- - Inviting the foreign writers and providing the opportunities for the domestic writers and citizens to meet them
- · The archiving exhibition
- - Recording what the literature is in today through hand-printing of the writers, self portraits of the writer, 'Yeonhui is ㅁ', the photo archiving of the resident artists